Thursday, August 18, 2016

NCS - unforgettable experience


Signing up to NCS was an easy decision. Having the reps talk to us in our school assembly I knew instantly that NCS was something I wanted to be involved in. 

I spent the first week in Devon getting to know my team while partaking in many different challenging outdoor activities. Week two brought us to Brighton university spending the time living together as a group and continuing to learn a range of unique and interesting skills.

Weeks three and four our groups worked on different community projects. Our group chose to concentrate on raising awareness for autism, supporting Resources for Autism.
Overall I felt that meeting new people was the best part of NCS. I have had a brilliant time and made some lifelong friends. It has helped me with my confidence and I have learnt many new skills.


NCS has been an unforgettable experience. Thank you.

Wesley


See Wesley's experience from the first week of NCS with Concordia


No comments: